For Health Care Professionals
To receive maternity care for the antenatal period through to the 6th-week of postpartum and to utilise the Medicare Rebate Benefits it is required to have a Collaborative Arrangement with a recognised GP/Obstetrician, therefore a letter of referral from you is required for clients to be eligible.
I provide Maternity Care in pregnancy, birth, postpartum, lactation, and parenthood.
I am an Endorsed Midwife with diagnostic and prescribing rights.
Consultations are available:
- In my consulting room (Hillside, Victoria 3037)
- In your home (extra fees apply and travel fee applies for more than 50km from 3037)
- Telehealth (in telehealth-eligible areas only)
- All consultations are payable at time of appointment
- EFTPOS with Medicare available (Payment of out of pocket expenses only)
- Travel fee for home visits greater than 50km from 3037 are charged at $0.65 per kilometer