PRIVATE MIDWIFE: ANTENATAL CARE
It’s me your Midwife Bestie. Kate Elizabeth.
I am passionate about supporting women throughout their pregnancy. Information overload, opinions galore, endless to-do lists to process and think about – pregnancy, pregnancy discomforts, childbirth, preparing and stocking up for a newborn, breastfeeding, motherhood, and postpartum oh-my!
Then throw in a pandemic, short appointment times, long waiting room sessions, and a maternity system buckling under the pressure.
Are you feeling rushed through your appointments with your care provider?
Do you have questions, but don’t have the answers?
Are you feeling lost in the system?
Are you wanting more? To be seen. To be heard. To be validated.
Looking for a familiar, friendly face & a midwife who gets to know YOU, and your story, your needs, your pregnancy?
I can be that midwife for you.
Take a peek below at how I can be that midwife for you during your pregnancy… don’t forget we can still hang out during your postpartum & breastfeeding journey too. It’s about the whole woman and the whole journey.
Pregnancy Care Services
Personalised care for one off or multiple consultations throughout pregnancy
- Pregnancy education
- Exploring pregnancy topics
- Pregnancy and childbirth options
- Education for labour, childbirth and early parenting.
- Birth planning & VBAC support
- Optimal Foetal Positioning (OFP)
- Induction of Labour education
- Caesarean Section education
- Breastfeeding education during pregnancy
- Postpartum healing preparation
- Consultations will be your opportunity to express your thoughts, feelings, desires, and concerns.
- Ample time to answer all your questions
- Continuity of care with your Midwife Bestie
- Advocating & education for women & her birth team
- Empowerment to navigate the complex maternity care system.
- Explain and arrange pathology and ultrasound investigations you may choose to have.
- Provide referral for medical review if needed.
- ** All consultations are in conjunction with Care Provider **