BIRTH POOL HIRE
Here at Kate Elizabeth Parenting I love Birth Pool in a Box Mini and I now hire them out for the families in Melbourne & surrounds who wish to birth in water.
BIRTH POOL HIRE SERVICES
BIRTH POOL HIRE + LINER FROM 36 WEEKS for 6 WEEK PERIOD
$380 (including $100 refundable deposit)
All pool hire bookings need to be made prior to 36 weeks to ensure pool availability.
If past 36 weeks please make contact to see current availability (0492889214)
FREE Pick up/Drop off from Hillside (3037)
Delivery/Pick up incur $40 fee (each way) within 50km of 3037
Pool to be returned within 7 days of birth
WATCH Birth Pool in action HERE
BIRTH POOL HIRE INCLUDES:
Birth Pool in a Bag
Pool liner (one use only - can be returned if unused in the original packaging)
Electric pump to inflate the pool
BIRTH POOL HIRE TERM & CONDITIONS
1: The birth pool must be booked in advance and can only be picked up/drop off at an agreed date when you are approximately 36 weeks gestation.
2. The hire is for a period of up to 6 weeks and additional weeks are charged at $40 per week and are subject to availability.
3. Pools are to returned within 7 days of Birth, each additional day will incur an additional fee of $50 per day.
4: Deposit will be returned upon return of ALL equipment in clean and working order.
5. In addition to the hire fee/deposit, Kate Elizabeth Parenting will keep your credit card details on file until the pool is returned, if the pool or pump is damaged then the cost of this will be deducted from your card.
6. All HIRE items are to be returned either by drop off to Kate Elizabeth Parenting or picked up from agreed address at time of hire within 7 days of birth.
7. Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the agreed hire start date and a $40 administration fee will be deducted from your credit card if this is the case.
8. The hire fee of $280 is due in full at the time of booking. Once the 14 days period prior to the hire start date has commenced, no refunds will be given on the cost of the package.
9. This is the case even if your circumstances change and you don’t use the pool. If you return the pool liner, sealed in its original packaging $70 will be refunded to you.
10. Your credit card details will be destroyed immediately upon return of the pool as long as all conditions have been met and upon satisfactory inspection of the pool by Kate Elizabeth Parenting as described below.
11. A cleaning fee of $50 will be deducted from your credit card if the pool is in an unsatisfactory condition and this is decided at the discretion of Kate Elizabeth Parenting.
12. The pool must only be used with a liner! The replacement cost of the pool is $550, at the discretion of Kate Elizabeth Parenting, any of the below conditions will incur the full replacement fee being charged:
•If the pool is irreparably damaged, marked or punctured,
•If cleaning products, other chemicals or oils, or water hotter than 45°C have been used on in the pool to the detriment of the pool material,
•If the pool has been used without a liner,
•If the pool has been over inflated and damaged,
•If the pool has been damaged in storage or transit,
•If the pool has been used outside,
•If a heater has been used in the pool.
If any other parts, equipment or packaging supplied as part of the package are returned damaged or are missing, the full retail replacement value of these goods plus freight will be charged.
13. Items to be purchased at own accord - hose and tap connections.
Kate Elizabeth Parenting accept no liability for accident, damage to your property or personal injury incurred during transit or use of the pool or equipment supplied. The pool and equipment is used at your own risk.
Want to know more about Birth Pool In a Box - Discover HERE!